1 / 10
The purpose of this prompt is to get you to declare and own what you deserve out of life. This can be emotional, spiritual, financial, anything you like. Answer this prompt as YOU interpret it. You can’t do it wrong. Happy journaling. ❤️
- I deserve freedom.
- I deserve to have people in my life that cheer me on.
- I deserve to be able to flex my talents and feel like I have the authority to do so.
- I deserve to express myself through being creative.
- I deserve to get paid!
- I deserve peace.
- I deserve to be myself. I give myself the authority to be “weird”.
- I deserve to experience awe.
- I deserve to see myself at my best self.
- I’m looking forward to learning.
- I’m looking forward to growing.
- All the things I deserve, I intend to have.
- I’ll make it happen.
- I deserve to live how I want to live.
- I deserve to have room to be flexible.
- I deserve fulfillment.
- I deserve access to everything I need to be happy and whole.
- I deserve quality friendships. (and any other type of relationship).
- I deserve the space to explore all of my hobbies and interests.
- I deserve to CHOOSE who gets my emotional energy. (Nobody’s entitled to 💩 from me).
- I deserve to know and experience what being my “most authentic self” is and what that does for me and others.
- I deserve the space to act within my purpose.